This easy flower craft is perfect for preschoolers of all ages. This Cupcake Liner Flower Craft will help you repurpose any cupcake liners that aren’t used.
CUPCAKE FLOWER CRAFT
You can make this fun craft by sticking cupcake liners on to construction paper or a painted canvas.
Canvas Art for Children of All Ages
For these types of activities, I keep small canvases in my house.
Canvases are stronger than paper and make great wall art or gifts. It’s a great way to display your child’s artwork.
EASY FLOWER CRAFT – PRESCHOOL
These cupcake liner flowers are great for spring and summer decor.
This flower craft is simple. It is simple enough that even small children can make it, making it an ideal preschool flower craft. This cupcake liner flower preschool children can easily make and it is relatively mess-free, which is always a plus.
SUPPLIES REQUIRED TO MAKE CUPCAKE LINER FLORERS
You don’t need a lot of supplies for this craft. In fact, you might already have some. If not, we can help!
- Cupcake Liners (in many colors)
- Canvas or construction Paper
- Rick Rack
HOW TO MAKE CUPCAKE LINER FLORERS
- For each flower, you will need two different cupcake liners.
- One of the liners should be stretched and creased so it is larger than the other.
- Adhere them.
- Sprinkle sequins and glue on the inside of the smallest cupcake liners.
- Attach a button in the center.
- For the stems of the flowers, cut the rick rack and glue it to the canvas.
- Finally, glue the cupcake liner flowers.